Monday, June 30, 2008

Judah the Man


Since all pictures of Judah to date in his life have been pretty sissy in nature, i.e., playing with plastic toys and dressed in gay Gap clothing, I thought I would circulate a manly picture of Judah which I believe is much more fitting of his true identity. [Not sure if it is politically correct for me to use the word "gay" when describing gap clothing, but since blogs are supposed to be unedited, I am just going to go ahead and stick with the remark]

In the picture above, we sit beneath the wing of an F/A 18 Super Hornet, a $55M military jet which Judah thought was as cool as I did.

We actually have some video footage of Judah watching these planes take off. This is pure speculation on my part but I believe his expression during this was much more pleased than it has been when faced with mashed peas and $8 baby toys. But then again, maybe I am biased.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi You two,
I didn't know you had a blog. I saw it on The Lamberts sidebar. Judah is looking cute as ever. My public blog is called Life in Tahoe, but
My main blog is private,if you want an invite send me an email to 1mob@sbcglobal.net
Paula
(Hannah's mom)