Thursday, March 27, 2008

First Post

I really didn't want to blog. I work all day on the computer. I'm tired of the computer. But friends are moving and the inevitability of socializing on the internet finally got the best of me. So here is the blog of Leila, Bryan, Ender and Judah.

Video and Pictures

I am going to post some video and a picture slideshow here on my first post just to practice and show Leila how to do it.

Here is Judah holding his own bottle. Self-sufficient baby feeding is the next frontier of medical discovery. Whoever invents the baby-auto-feeder will be rich. I'll buy one.

Video



Picture Slideshow


Since you just saw Judah feeding himself with a bottle, you might want to see Leila feeding him his first bites of bland rice cereal. Not exactly steak, but he doesn't know the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool. grandpa.