Some of you know that I work part time for my dad and we are the first on the scene at many new foreclosures. They are very sad stories, but today we saw two new ones that were just beyond disgusting - humans living in animal conditions for months prior to the foreclosure. Just for the heck of it I uploaded the pictures so you could see what a "foreclosure" really looks like, first on the scene. My heart goes out to the family / tenants who encountered such unfortunate circumstances in life so as to be pushed to this kind of living.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dmartin713/Foreclosure#slideshow/
The house we went to after that, right around the corner (!!!!) Smelled so badly of mold that I had to hold my breath each time I went in to take a picture. Maybe if there are requests, I'll post those pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment