Wednesday, February 18, 2009

YouTube guru revealed ... and Retro Quiz of the Week

YOUTUBE GURU REVEALED



Vast numbers of my blog subscribers, including thousands from multiple continents, have been bombarding me with a barrage of emails demanding to know who Judah's mentor is. His lion noises are so vicious that no one can imagine his trainer. Now, in this exclusive video, you can catch a split-second glimpse of the actual lion that judah is taking private $2,000/hr lessons from. The lion's identity has been withheld to protect his PR rep from being inundated with baby lion mimicking lesson requests. Here is the master mind behind the lion of judah. WARNING: EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT. VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED.








RETRO QUIZ OF THE WEEK



In the below dated photograph, is Judah:

a. Roaring like a lion
b. Crying like a baby
c. Protesting the immediate lack of available lactation
d. None of the above




2 comments:

Drew said...

I took that picture. If I remember correctly, the answer is B and C; so I'll take D as my final answer.

Leila said...

Definitely the early stages of roaring like a lion.